M - Men's size 8.5 and below, Women's size 10.5 and below
L - Men's size 9-11.5, Women's size 11-13
XL - Men's size 12 and up, Women's size 14 and up
NOTE: This product utilizes a silicone band at the top designed to keep the socks from slipping down. If your skin is sensitive to silicone, you can roll the sock top to help avoid direct skin-silicone contact and reduce the chance of any resulting skin irritation.
- We use “Power Bands” which are built into our socks, you will feel these bands creating tension to gently pull down the front of your foot. Then, when you bend your foot to walk, run or jump, the Power Bands become fully engaged. And finally, when you push off, the energy is returned to you, propelling you forward or upward.
- In addition to the added spring action, these are also compression socks which help to maintain proper blood flow and reduce swelling and discomfort. Many people wear compression socks during and after physical activity when improved circulation can ensure your muscles and joints have the necessary oxygen and nutrients they need. Est compression strength is 5-15 mmhg
- This product is currently only available in knee high, black style pictured.
- Material is 65% Polyamide / 25% Polyester / 10% Spandex.
- Learn more about VKTRY's Inside Edge Propulsion Socks
Frequently Asked Questions
In order to maintain the integrity of the Power Bands and extend the life of your Propulsion Socks, please
follow these care instructions:
- Machine wash on GENTLE and in COLD WATER.
- Do not use bleach.
- Lay flat to dry… do not machine tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean or iron the Propulsion Socks
Compression socks can be challenging for some people to put on. We recommend following these steps:
- Find a comfortable place to sit.
- Note the part of the sock marked TOP. When the sock is fully on your foot, TOP should be on the top of your foot. Position the sock properly before inserting your foot.
- Place your hand inside the sock and pull it inside out to about 75-80%.
- Now place your toes inside of the sock and stretch the base of the sock back over your heel.
- Then place your hands at the top opening of the sock and start to peel the sock back over your foot, ankle and calf so it turns right side out (not inside out)
- Once the sock is pulled up over your calf and up close to your knee, smooth out any wrinkles or loose sections.
If you have successfully put on the VKTRY Propulsion Socks, you should see the word TOP on top of your foot…and you should feel the Power Bands pulling the front of your foot down slightly. You are now ready to go …and should feel a new spring in your step!